Thursday, September 6, 2012

Going once, going twice...

Lots of things have happened recently, but I haven't written much for a while...

It was UNSW open day last saturday. Was really quite good, I got to play quidditch! :D I was a chaser, it was kinda cool. We played against the uni team and we tied, 30 each, by the end of the game. We didn't score any points though. (the snitch is only worth 30 points in this game haha, to prevent unfair advantages for catching the snitch.)

UNSW was really tiring, actually. Having to walk up and down all those stairs... :p

But it was fun :) maybe I will seriously consider it for a uni, I dunno.

Sunday was my dad's birthday dinner night. We went for Korean BBQ buffet. I felt slightly ill afterwards... Ended up eating way too much lolololol. But it was really nice :)

Also, we had art show and HSC drama night on monday and Tuesday respectively. It was cool.

Also, I was sold for PA auctions today... Although I only went for $75, collectively our prefect group broke the $3000 mark :D double what we originally aimed for. :) it was awesome.

Also, i had amazing sugar cane juice and milk pudding today :)

Hoping that tomorrow i won't be made to do too many horrible stuff... Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment