Wednesday, November 30, 2011

ARGH

Starting to get the feeling that no matter how much I'm studying I'm going to fail.

I need those 90's.


Marks are dancing through my dreams.
Notes and thoughts in constant streams
Radioisotopes and "from tyrant duke unto tyrant brother"  
P(x) = Q(x)(x-a) + R(x) and "That was the last time we saw one another."

sparks flies
between their eyes
just like the sparks in my galvanic cell
studying makes me feel like hell
watching them makes me feel that as well
where are you?
where are you?
where are you?
lames brains games
drained.

Before you think i think that's good, i think it's hideous but hey, mac told me i need to start practising poetry if i actually want to put a part of it into my ext2 so meh. Although i just ended up using word association through rhyme at the end. Oh well. It meant something to me at any rate. Doesn't ever mean the quality is good. If anyone can guess what I'm thinking about they deserve a prize haha.

Also i was reborn as a stalker today, as i have started to listen to other people on the bus in hope of making a story entirely from dialogue. What i heard was utterly useless, but then i guess that's they was people talk. And i do know these people, but i wasn't actually in their conversation, so slightly less creepy.

---
"Do you remember what we were talking about before?"
"THAT thing?"
"Yeah."
"Yeah?"
"I talked about it with (name) and he agreed with what you said."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah."
laugh
"What're going to do about it?"
"I dunno."
"Good luck."
-----
Cool right? A whole conversation where people understand what's happening without ever mentioning a word about the subject.

I had a nightmare the other day. Bathgate sat me down and told me i needed to repeat year 11 cause I'm doing hideously badly. She then pulled out my report card and it was blank.

If the Doctor and the TARDIS actually exists, i beg of you, take me to some distant planet and let me see the stars. I'll come back refreshed and ready to kick ass.

i just need time.

but time stops for no one i guess.

what a bitch.

also, the coolest quote from my belonging related text that i can't use.

Man i wish i could photosynthesize my food...
Then i wouldn't be hungry right now.

Gosh the library is really boring.
But i should be making chemistry notes.
Argh so irresponsible.


DAMN YOU PROCRASTINATION!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment