Thursday, November 24, 2011

Inequality

And i don't mean the gender related one.

that rant is for another time.

'inequality' is the title of my math joke love song.

if you didn't know i was lame before. well, now you do. haha. surprise!

here it is. for your groaning and shaking your head enjoyment. i present the lyrics.


It’s so quiet at the library
With a table just for you and me
But the silence isn’t awkward
Unless you really want it to
I think I'll feign stupidity so I can talk to you
I’ll be like, boy can you explain to me integration,
And how it differs from differentiation
I think you should integrate into my word
Cause I don’t wanna be anything else but your girl

CHORUS
You’re so smart people call you nerdy
But I think that’s so damn 1/cosC
You should know that you’re the one I adore
Cause you’re such a QT3.14
When I see you smile, my interest in you, compounds daily
Cause no one else makes my heart function turn this crazy
So if you were to calculate the equation of you plus me
You will find that there’s not one answer cause it’s an inequality
If I have done my mathematics correctly
You will see that the solution will always be <3.

You say if I need help give me your practise paper
And while you’re at it, lend me your calculator
You say it’s so easy, it’s only basic permutations
But I think I prefer, combinations
Of you and me
In a sum that goes to infinity
And although, I know, the probability is low
That I am greater than Cambridge in your eyes
You’re the only one that I choose, out of all the other guys.
Even though you are just so far out of my range
I’ve decided that my heart will always be, your domain

CHORUS

I treasure all those moment when we’re together in the library.
My love for you is like an unbounded function that increases monotonically.
And I think love is easier than trigonometry
So baby tan you do me a favour cos I need you to sine on the dotted line
To be forever mine

I like you cause you’re so nerdy
I find that so damn 1/cosC
And you know that you’re the one I adore
Cause you’re such a QT3.14
When I see you smile, my interest in you, compounds daily
Cause no one else makes my heart function turn this crazy
He said to me I calculated the equation of you plus me
And I found that there’s  not one answer cause it’s an inequality
I know that I have done my mathematics correctly
And everyone knows that the solution to you plus me
Is less than three.

-----------

funny right? (i leave no room for arguement)

anyway, for putting up with that i have a cool comic for you kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment