Saturday, November 26, 2011

Proscrastination...

is really the enemy of every student on the planet.

I should have been doing chem assignment, instead i spent time on 9gag.

where i looked up chem jokes.

(this is the greatest one i've seen so far)

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

i nearly died laughing :)

Also the rain is making me sick. Which in turn makes me sleepy. Which in turn makes me grumpy.

And also quite possibly a little insane. I decided to borrow Virginia woolf's book 'Orlando' for funsies. Which is a victorian novel.

i had to read the first chapter like 10 times before i understand what was going on.

and i haven't got past the first chapter.

i feel really insane right now

so insane, i could write poetry when i really should be practising for my YOTY speech, but who cares about that?

or i could just shove lyrics from Relient K, the most awesomest band since the beginning of awesome, and is my favourite band so much so i actually bought a CD instead of downloading it for free.

yeah. dedicated.

i think a good song that would emphasise not concentrating is "maintain conciousness." (seriously kids listen to it, it's awesome.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPTwcZ1hEUc&feature=related

specifically because the lyrics match my thoughts almost all the time. haha. such as:

Our concentration
it contains a deadly flaw
Our conversations
change from words to
Blah, blah, blah

and


Well I think I had a point,
but I just got distracted

and

and that one thing

of the moment
that we all happen to like
will only very temporarily
kinda break the cycle
of the double-edged sword
of being lazy and being bored


and


t's all we can afford
to keep our eyes open
for just one more day
to keep on hoping
that we'll stumble on a way
to keep our minds open
for just one more day
cause it's completely up to us
to maintain consciousness

haha. see? it's exactly what you are thinking of when you're tired in class - how to stay awake.

lately my answer is ice coffee. but that just reminds me of how broke i am. haha.

and something i realised. i'm starting to be able to identify the regulars at the library, because i go everyday now haha.

AND OMGOSH THERE IS THIS KID.

i have no idea if they are a boy or a girl. currently i think girl. last week i thought boy i have no idea.

i think she's too pretty to be a boy, but she wears really manly clothing, i've never seen her in uniform, and she has super short guy haircut, so i have no idea.

anyway. rant.

i'm so cool  I'm so lame i'm playing with fonts and colours.

(hey mr. When are you coming back to the library? i need integration help.)

bye kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment