Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hot date.

I wanted to write a long response on crysbea chicken's cat call post, but that will have to wait till i am less busy.

---
 EL is so sweet, i think i was quite slack to her unawares today... But i thought our movie date watching The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel was nice :) Although she was writing notes on her laptop and the only other people in the cinema were elderly couples, i felt that we had amazing chemistry and are meant for each other. I apologise Sweeney hates me, but i am sure it will not effect your mark at all.
(EL, you da one.)

oh, here's the trailer if you are interest.

i actually thought it was a really interesting movie, even if only old people watched it. I cried like 4 times though haha. But that's probably because i cry in all movies. Even the action ones. :P

----

 I have recently got call me maybe stuck in numerous peoples heads who all hate me now. :D

So when i saw this online i died a little.

Kind of how i feel whenever i do legal. WOW THIS TEXTBOOK IS GOOD LOL.

---
Speaking of funny, trivia night is on friday! But i will not allow myself to library on thursday since i need to finish ext2 lol.

going to do that now.

bye kids.

Here's some funnies for you, since i'm too lazy to write a real post.





You're in for it now...




1 comment: