Saturday, June 9, 2012

Trivia night

lol when i came home i was so tired i was falling asleep in the shower, falling asleep while blowdrying hair, i'm amazing.

although that was after i ate four slices of pizza. :p

TRIVIA NIGHT WAS AWESOME!!!!

although we didn't win, we still did pretty well, and we certainly played the best pictionary game in quite possible the entire world.

and lol sports section.

awful.

---

I showed my mum nyan cat today. she thought it was the dumbest thing ever.

So naturally this made me want to learn to play it on piano.

haha.

you can get the sheet music here if you're interested.

---

I've been trying to not drink coffee, so i decided to drink chai lattes instead.

And then, cause i felt like it, i put a heart on it.

And then, cause i felt like it, i put it on my blog.



























(my room is messy)

---

anyway, some lols while i go finish ext2.


I saw this and all i thought was "NAVIGATING THE GLOBAL !@#%&#^%(*!u)!(@#"

AND OF COURSE. SOME DOCTOR WHO.



2 comments:

  1. Wow how'd you do the heart bit? It's so cute! Also nyan cat is soo fun to play on the piano haha :) I like to change up rhythm and make it JAZZY NYAN CAT:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol um i used this templete thing. But an easy way to do it without having to by one would be to cut templetes out of cardoard (rememeber to make it circular to cover the cup) and then cover that with foil (for cleanliness&hygiene, poke a hole in the hole section, pull it through to cover the side bits, and you have your very own (albeit dodgy) homemade cooking templetes!

      They can be used to make cakes too. :D

      Also i can't spell. Forgive me.

      Delete