Thursday, June 7, 2012

Inception dreams and tummy talks.

So last night i went to sleep at like 10pm, cause i'm so tired nowadays.

Anyway, i remember having this weird dream about some of the prefects being wizards at hogwarts, and then we worke up and were discussing having the same dream about being wizards in hogwarts, which was silly.

And then i woke up, again, and i was telling KF about my weird inception dream.

AND THEN I ACTUALLY WOKE UP.

Weirdest dream EVER.

Also today, i woke up at 6 something, and so i was ridiculously hungry at 4, having been awake for 10 hours and eating the same amount of food i would usually eat in 7.

So when i went to my cousin's, we were doing maths. Then suddenly his stomach growled, and i laughed at him. Then about 5 minutes later, mine growled too. This proceeded for about 10 minutes, when the stomachs would growl in turn.

Then, my stomach decided it wasn't being loud enough, so it decided to have a competition with it's rival loud stomach.

I think it's record was like 30 seconds, really loud.

By the end all you could hear was my cousin's laughter and my stomach.

Was quite sad.

ok. i should go back to ext2. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment