Tuesday, August 14, 2012

OOOFT NO MORE WRITTEN EXAMS.

YAYERS!

although i'm still not free askjasdghaosiunvaowisgn cause i have drama and ext2, but hey! i don't have to see  stupid exam centre vibe anymore. I swear, that room was so much less menacing for trivia night :p

anyway, i basically didn't study for legal, so i think i did pretty badly lol. I just made up things for my two essays. Oh well. At least i sort of answered the question. Maybe.

I did pretty badly in 2nd drama essay though. ergh.

Oh well.

So instead of thinking of that, or my ext2, or my drama prac, i shall instead think of cool happy thoughts, like what i will do after exams!

For example, i could watch doctor who and read manga again, insteading of studying.

Oh wait, i'm doing that anyway.

King of hard work!

Not.

At any rate, i'm looking forward to Live Aid, but i have a bit of a feeling i will suck haha.

here's some amazing girl i found today

I really liked her arrangement, it was really cool :D

So yes.
---

ALSO THERE IS A MASSIVE SALE AT TYPO, IT'S SO GOOD.

I really wanted to buy the $10 lantern set, i've wanted it for so long... alas i have no cash. aha.

It's ok. I'll get 3 jobs after i do hsc. Then i can online shop as much as i want. >:D

ETSY DOCTOR WHO MERCH HERE I COME!

I have become quite the Etsy addict. I check it periodically every 3 or so hours.

Unfortunately, all the people that appear to make good doctor who/nerd stuff either live in England or Ameria.

Are there no arty geeks in Australia?????????

Anyway here's some of the cool stuff i found.















I  know, I have weird tastes.

---

Have fun guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment