Sunday, August 12, 2012

OPPA GANGHAM STYLE!

WHY DO I FIND THIS SO FUNNY?????
 weirdest video ever. me and my siblings and just running around screaming "OPPA GANGHAM STYLE"

Also i thought, since i don't wanna do math, i'd do a survey lol.

Stole this from RL, like every other survey i do. (Where do you find these?)

Tell about the best day of your life.
They day i was born? That's a pretty good day...

Maybe the day that i finally meet the doctor lol. it's future, but it'll happen.

The most heartbroken you have been, tell the story.
Erm, probably when i found out in like 2nd grad that the people i thought were my friends weren't and they were sending mean stuff around in like letters... yeah.

What were you like as a child?
Weird. Similar and different to what i am now. Though i can look back and see why i became this way haha


I guess as i kid i was super shy with people, unless i decided i liked them after the first few minutes. First impressions were vital with me when i was a kid.

Also, i was really bookwormy. (Still am, but not in public) i used t cross the street while reading, probably the most baddass thing i ever did.


The best thing that ever happenned to you? 

Maybe getting into baulko? i have friends now lol.

probably going to france lol.
 
Post a song that you can’t stand.
Most songs i hate, i get them stuck in my head, so then i end up somewhat coming to terms with them... its weird.



in general though, i hate dubstep. i don't even consider it music.

Post a song that you used to love.
I used to listen to this on repeat for hours... 





Post a picture of you smiling.

SO this is me and my bro, a while ago.
...
we like our food.

8 reasons to hate you.
1. I'm quite the cynical, sarcastic kid. i can rip people apart with words.
2. I'm notorious for my tendancy to 'flake'
3. I'm VERY lazy

4. If I acutally decide to meet you somewhere outside of school, i will 100% be late
5. I have a tendancy to rant
6. I'm super arguementative
7. I get bored of people. I don't like people. I can only stand so long outside of my house without wanting to go home.
8. I'm not good at conversing with people I don't like.


7 things you have in your bed.
1. My pillow
2. My second pillow

3. My blanket
4. My second blanket.
5. My pajama top
6. My pajama bottom.

7. My electric blanket.

I get cold at night.

6 things you can’t live without
1. My bed
2. My sleep
3. My phone
4. My family
5. My food
6. People. Sometimes. Some people more than others. I guess I should say friends instead.

Pour your heart out in two paragraphs.

DOCTOR WHO.

I'm done.

Your favorite book and why?


Probably the Hobbit.
It's something i can read and always want to read till the end, no matter how many times i've read it.

5 movies you recommend.
1. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
2. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
3. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
4. Anything Disney (I'm feeling like Lilo and Stitch right now.)
5. Something Potter. Or Underworld. I don't know. lol.

4 ways to win your heart.
1. Be smarter than me. I know it kinda sounds obnoxious, but i don't think i could like someone who isn't smarter or at least as smart as me. what would we talk about? It's a big thing for me, i guess. Because i need to be able to argue without worrying about hurting them, but also to hear a logical arguement back. And they can't just shut my point down without given me a reason. I hate that.
2. Proportionate geekiness. They have to at least like 60% of my list of geeky. Preferably like the same kind of RPG/strategy games i do lol.
3. Christian. haha
4. Musical. or at least, likes similar music? I dunno. I would love to have someone to jam with.



How you see yourself by the end of your year
Working.

Do you believe in love at first sight - why?
Nope. Cause that's so superficial. 


A song that makes you cry
There's only ever been one song that i tear up every time.



1 thing you want to do before you die.
Busk.

Favorite type of music.
Punk rock.
Alternative rock.
Or anything that has amazing guitar - acoustic or electric, i don't mind.

Give 15 tips to your followers to get through life.
Fifteen is a lot. This may end up as a bunch of crap.


1. Don't give a crap about what people say about you. Haters gonna hate.
2. You don't need maths in high school. or sciences. don't do them. they're evil.
3. Sleeping is the best thing you can do.
4. Note there is no around after sleeping in that suggestion.
5. Get a job.
6. Read a book sometimes. They're nice.
7. Get along with your siblings, if you have them. or try to at least. cause blood is thicker than water?
8. Food does not need to be expensive to be good.
9. You should not place value on yourself through you husband (AHEM RH)

10. watch doctor who. it's worth it. (Shut up JJ)
11. Don't mindlessly hate stars. Why does everyone hate Jusitn Beiber?
12. Learn another language. If you already speak 2 languages because of your nationality, learn another. Languages are good.

13. Don't become a cat lady.
14. Play games, but not like those crazy koreans who end up dying.
15. I know this maybe annoying to some, but believe in Jesus... cause it really takes a weight off your shoulders. In my opinion anyway.

Favorite place on earth.
My room haha

Seven fears/phobias. 

1. Big Dogs
2. Thunder
3. squeaky doors when i'm home alone
4. falling into the gap between the train and the platform
5. the dark (after i've watched a particularly frightening doctor who episode)
6. Math tests
7. the future, because of what it can hold

Two things you wish you could do.
1. Speak lots of languages. like 5.

2. Compose music better.

10 things (not people) that make you happy.
1. eating something i've been craving for a while.

2. Doctor who.
3. just jamming with my sister
4. baking
5. afternoon light at the park, with the natural breeze and all
6. writing/playing/listening to music
7. manga
8. gaming lol
9. petrichor
10. looking at old photos 

yup so thats that!

bye guys.

2 comments:

  1. Au contraire imo
    Don't do social sciences (or at least not exclusively T-T), they will make your life miserable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha maybe.

      it's probably because i'm doing maths atm, so i'm getting fairly annoyed at the subject. :p

      Delete