Saturday, November 3, 2012

HSC IS OVER

Well, it was actually over yesterday, but i couldn't be bothered to write a post haha.

I think I won't be writing much on this throughout November, seeing as I'll be nanowrimo-ing :)

My sister is super nice too me, she bought me a rose to congratulate my finishing :p

I feel very spoiled.

Thanks to my beautiful sister!

My mum went to like church mother's group today, and when she came back she told me they all asked about me.

Ladies: How's Alysha?
M: fine, fine... she just finished, she's very happy
L: OOoooh, is she partying?
M: She just started a writing competition thing, 50k words...
L: ...?
M: And she's looking forward to finish reading all the books she recieved on her birthday
L: wow. That's... healthy.

haha.

Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment