Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas is coming!

At work, my boss keeps saying how much she is looking forward to christmas haha :) She paid me in advance, so I went on a huge shopping spree and bought pretty much all my Christmas presents for this year! I spent SO MUCH MONEY!!!! (inward sob) Like two weeks worth of pay. (cries openly) I hope everyone likes their presents! haha

Wrapping is always my favourite part, because... i dunno. I like wrapping.

I was looking for cool printable tags to put on with the cards, and I made some of my own, but here's an awesome link to print lots of cool tags if you're thinking of wrapping presents too!

Yesterday was really fun at the connect, we played Jungle speed! Which reminds me that the jungle speed i ordered online still hasn't arrived yet. I'm not sure if it'll be here before Christmas :(

Are you guys nervous about ATAR? I'm somewhat concerned.

Also, I've been going around humming Christmas carols under my breath. lolol

*I SHOULD BE PLAYING IN THE WINTER'S SNOW, BUT IMMA BE UNDER THE MISTLE TOE WITH YOOOOOOOOOOU, SHAWTY WIT YOU, WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU, SHAWTY WITH YOU, WITH YOOOOOOOOOOOOU, UNDER THE MI-STLE TOOOOOOOOE*

I'm losing it.

1 comment:

  1. Mistletoe is a christmas song not carol!!!!
    (But its still one of my faves. Even though I practically say that about everything.)

    ReplyDelete