Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas, Les Mis, and Wreck it Ralph

Well, Christmas time is always hectic in my family. I had an awesome Christmas, and I hope you did too!

My family went to watch les mis, and no joke i cried the entire movie. haha. it's really really good guys. Though i might not be willing to watch it with you since i will cry the entire time and look kind puffy eyed and blind and blotchy when we get out. (Which is apparently what happenned when we left :P)

Also watched Wreck it Ralph with my younger cousins. The film was cute! I loved it! It kinda appealed to my geeky side as well as my disney childhood obessessive side and also my emotional side (I kinda tear jerked a bit... BUT then again I always cry in movies haha)

Also i saw this on the internet. Freaky.

Chatbot talks to Chatbot.

The last question totally freaked me out.

Also.

DOCTOR WHO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL RTJQA83U96GQKU18325F67!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLARA OSWIN OMFG SHE COULD BE MY FAVOURITE COMPANION NOW. I was a  Sarah Jane enthusiast but boooooooooooooooooooooy if her story turns out good i might really really like her. I love her personality already. :D

bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment