Friday, December 14, 2012

Sister luncheon

My sis skipped school today. What a bad kid.

She woke me up at 10 and was all like "LET'S GO OUT FOR LUNCH!!!!"

To which the just-woken-up-semi-zombified me replied "mffeepenohpecombarkter"

Which roughly translated to "im sleeping now. Please come back later"

So she said "I'll be back at 11"

And I rolled over and continued my nightmarish dream about my English advanced paper, where all the HSC supervisors decided to leave halfway through and there was like no more paper and I had to write my entire short story (I used 5 booklets) on one side of an a5 sheet of paper. Futhermore, on the other side of the paper was math questions,and if I wanted to get the paper I need to solve it, and we only had like 10minutes left and all I was thinking was "OMFG IM GOING TO FAIL ENGLISH AND THEN I WILL FAIL HSC AND MY ATAR WILL BE BAD"

And then I dreamt the ATAR came out and JJ got 99.7 and I got 92 and I cried.

I'm very frightened for ATAR results :/ Have you guys had any post-traumatic HSC nightmares?

And then my sister came back cause it was 11.

And she was looking at all this like kpop stuff on my computer and I was like "whzxtjlsatnqhuyeroonyputer?"

Which translates to "what's that? Why are you on my computer?"

And then she proceeds to tell me how it's so amazing, this chick who's been in the industry for so many years, like 15 years or something, and she's so old now.

And I'm like "how old?"

And she's like "26"

so she started training when she was like 11.

WHICH IS SO RIDICULOUS.

HOW CAN YOU START TRAINING FOR SOMETHING  AT THE AGE OF 11? ESPECIALLY FOR SOMETHING LIKE A MUSIC INDUSTRY?

It's just so wrong on so many levels.

---

so we went out for lunch, and then we went to this Korean restaurant in Eastwood. AND IT WAS SUPER SPICY!

but they gave us nice sides :)

Look at my derp. And then my sister is so pretty :p


 Also as we were leaving there was this old mando man, he looked about 80, who had an accident of some kind. There was heaps of blood and his wife was crying and I just stood there and kind of wished I was remotely helpful.

Yeah...







1 comment:

  1. You can pray for them! I hope he is better :(

    But your picture is preety too :) My sister is always pretty in her pictures even when she's trying to derp.

    ReplyDelete