Thursday, December 13, 2012

Holidays

Hello! I haven't been here for a while haha... I know, this isnt very regular at all. But I've been doing a lot :p

Anyway, I hope you guys have been spending your holidays well! Mine's mostly been jam packed with work and my new found obsession with gaming haha...

I got a new computer! It's a desktop, since I wanted one anyway, and it was cheap. The laptop I want come out in January so I'm going to save up until then :3

I finished at the full time place! Kinda sad, but I was only there as a casual contract :p I'm working at a tutoring centre and babysitting now :p also when the new school term starts I'll be teaching musicianship :p

I havent gone out that much this holidays though :( I probably should go out more. This week I want to go out everyday :D so Monday was connect (which is this just-out-of-high-school Christian group) which was actually was pretty fun, went out for dinner and froyo after haha.

Erm tuesday was LL 18th, where much funz were had which spontaneous beatboxing and dancing and Partying in the USA hahaha. Ngawww NC so cute >.< then games till 3:30am Hahahaha I'm not addict I swear :p

Today was really really fun :) went City with church people who all harassed me about JJ lelele. We played pool and I'm really bad at it >.< I can't hit straight, I always 'jump' the ball lol. Though apparently jumping the ball is like super pro. Haha. But I found it really fun :D should go again next time.

Kareoke was the BEST. I've only been K three times, and I know I love it haha... But I guess I'm not surprised by that :p

Omg I was so tired that I fell asleep on the train home and missed my stop so I had to get off at Cheltenham and I was like "omg how to get to other side of the station?????" and then I saw their was a bridge so I walked the length of the platform and there were no stairs! So I was really confused. Then I stalked this woman who was leaving the platform and realised you had to go out, around the corner, then the stairs were there, and then go around again. And I was like "oooooooh" lol.

It took me like 10 minutes to work it out Hahahaha... So sad.

I'm steadily going broke. I need to babysit again, to get some more cash. The kids I usually take care of left for hong long for two weeks. But they just got back, so I should be working on Monday :D yayyayayayyay work.

Oh on last Saturday, I had a work party at this Korean restraint called Gangnam haha.


I've been practicing really hard for the Christmas Eve Orchestra concert at my church :) piano none stop. Rehersals at my church go from 12:45 to 4 :o super long and tiring haha. :p but it'll be worth it ^^

One thing I like about orchestra is that everyone sounds so pretty together, and every instrument has an important part. Flutes/violins carry soprano, sax/clarinet/violin play alto, and Tenor sax/piano/cello play bass. And the drums/guitar on rhythm. It's fun being on piano in Orchestra because it's very easy and you get no where near as tired as everyone else because all you have to do is move your hands haha. And pedal. Also, you get to improvise a lot, and choose what you want to play, because there usually are parts missing because no one plays tuba or euphonium, so you can play those parts as well :D also you don't get yelled at as much HAHAHAHHA. Or maybe that's just me haha.

Sorry for the somewhat rant :p

Walking home right now, someone is using a sprinkler in their garden, and it smells so nice. Petrichor! Yay for Dr Who!

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL GUYS! EVIL ZOMBIE SNOWMEN YARGGH!



If you ever want to play games with me, just Skype/steam/Facebook me, I'll 80% be online and willing to play haha.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeee guys





1 comment: