Thursday, March 29, 2012

FREE BREAD.

At parra station today they were giving out loaves of free bread.

I thought I was Asian when I got one loaf and was happy that my sister would get one too.

Then my sister came back with 5 loaves.

Which then Leon took as a challenge and decided to go and get AS MANY AS HE COULD.

I think ML was ashamed to be Asian.

Also AS kindly gave me his pearl milk tea :)

I like pearls now.

But he also threatened my loaf of bread :( I think he did something to it when I was off with JJ.

At any rate, I still don't believe basketball is more important than sleep.

Sleep is greater than anything.

In the library today, my sister and I were talking about elvish and lord of the rings.

And I asked her if she would choose an imitation of the one ring as her wedding ring.

And she was like only if it's not from smeagol.

and if we had to choose between the Evenstar and an engagement ring, we both agreed on an Evenstar.

"it is mine to give whom I will... Like my heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment