Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Maths and mayhem

Ok so today was weird.

After the 3 hour long maths exam, which was not that bad in comparison to how traumatizing the chem exam will be, I hung around at school trying to study for chem.

Which didn't happen. Ended up talking to a yr11 drama accelerate (which puts her in my drama class and she's insane gun) about doctor who and obese racist albino rabbits that eat chocolate and weetbix and fat cats and chickens that eat McNuggets. CANNIBAL CHICKENS!

I laughed so much I cried.

Then the real adventure began.

I forgot my phone today, because I was busy last minute looking at notes and I forgot to pick up my phone. At any rate this was bad because I had to pick up my mother.

For those of you who know me well, you'd say "alysha, when did you learn to drive? You know you can't drive alone on L's right? Even though you're old enough to have your P's by now, you still haven't gone to the RTA have you?" (Mr Anderson is forcibly taking me down to the RTA in the holidays lol. He has his P's and he's 4 days younger than me :p)

And as an explanation as to why I must retrieve my mother, it is because she had to fix her car, so she is left lifeless.

Usually she drives to the station, and then catches a train to her workplace. But with no car, she was clueless as how to navigate the system.

My dad dropped her off in the morning, but she had no other way of getting back other than bus.

Thus I had to trek to Epping from baulko to fetch my mum and bring her home.

Anyway, when I got on the bus, I had a vague idea that M61 goes to Epping.

Apparently, as I learnt when I got on the bus, it doesn't. It goes to the city.

And I caught an express. LOL.

So somehow, I ended up at wynard today. And I had to catch a train back to Epping.

And the train was delayed.

Leaving the school at 1:00, I got to Epping at 3:15.

If I had caught a normal school bus, I would have gotten there at 3:30.

LOL

Funny times.

Anyway, to chem!

No comments:

Post a Comment