Thursday, April 12, 2012

Food adventure :)

Went out with my sister for funzies.

Yesterday at Donut king they had the free coffee deal thing, so obviously, being supremely asian and coffee loving, had to go and check it out.

I took a picture for the blog of the row of coffee cups advertising free coffee. I heard about it on the radio. ... love radio :)

Actually, in terms of coffee, the coffe was really nice. Got a latte.

CONSIDERING IT WAS FREE. :D

Hehe. I was so happy with my free coffee. And it came in a really pretty glass, and i was so excited, cause i usually get coffee to take away, and Gloria Jeans doesn't do glasses...

I should drink coffee in cafes more often.

Not that that's a hipster thing and i seem to be doing them a lot more. I just happen to like pretty glass cups when i drink things. Although maybe wearing sweaters and knit jumpers and glasses doesn't dispell the hipster image.

I don't want to be hipster. I like sci fi and mainstream music. Sort of. Actually i hate mainstream music, mostly. Like dubstep and stuff, because it annoys me. Really, i much prefer alternative rock, or british music. Or even french music. I'm trying to learn how to sing l'accordinaste by edith piaf for drama, but i'm dramatically lacking in vocal power haha. But music like lady gaga and RAR RAR RAR RAR RARARAR non stop, i just don't get it. Lyrically it's like a baby wrote it.

Back on the topic of free coffee :D



My sister wanted to take the photo when i started to try and take a photo of the glass haha. she's such a good photographer yeah? She makes me look halfway decent lul. Except for the one on the 3rd where i yawned HAHAHAHA. And then she was laughing at me so i stuck my tounge out.

Like when i went to that cafe in parra with tuesday, that was a really awesome shop, with THE best (and quite possible most expensive) soy chai latte i have had to date. I dream of that chai latte. It was brilliant. And the store was so cute too. :)

Anyway after my coffee with my sis we went and got late lunch with my mum and bro and the had  SPECIAL AFTERNOON LUNCH DEAL. Which is awesome, cause that means it's cheap and a relatively small(er) bowl. (because chinese food bowls are HUGE and i can't finish them on my own usually. Unless i haven't eaten all day and it's like 8 in the evening. Like that time after work experience hahahahaha. MASSIVE BOWL OF PHO, gone in like 15 minutes. I kid, wasn't actually 15, but it was ridiculously fast for a massif bowl.

Oh, and i had a cup of hot soy milk :D

Now here's something that i always find confusing. How come white people soy milk takes so different to chinese soy milk? Who knows. Something that i have been pondering alot recently.

Also something that has been going on alot recently is my sibling's obession with L4D2. Or for you non-gamers, left for dead 2. A zombie game with lots of shooting. I freaked them out by whimpering in a corner in the same manner as a 'witch', which is apparently some super hard and scary female zombie that is extremely difficult to kill.

And last night, my brother was walking up the stairs when he bumped into my mum's handbag hanging on the banister and he screamed, cause he thought it was a zombie. :D

Aren't my siblings totally adorable?

Also skype with webcam is an interesting experience.

And i think personality books are stupid.

Just saying.

4 comments:

  1. love ze jumper
    i am unashamed to say that i got free coffee from donut king too haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU GUYS BETRAY ME AND GO BACK TO THE NIGHTMARISH DONUT KING?!

    haha jokes aside,
    they have pretty coffee cups nowadays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol it's cool right? i think it's a men's jumper though lol. second hand clothes (Y)

    haha i did think oof you rachel when buying the free coffee. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha lysh you can't buy free coffee :P

    ReplyDelete