Monday, April 30, 2012

Post crappness.

I love people.

Really. Some people just make me so happy whenever I see them :') I really love you guys.

Days like this make me think about the beauty of human relationships. Sometimes I just want to become hermit and hide away from the world, and never talk to anyone again and go buy a farm in Tasmania or English countryside somewhere and become self sustainable and never have to see people again, such is my mood and lack of faith in humanity. (Or quite possibly perhaps instead, it's a lack of faith in myself? I dunno.)

And then people do magnificent, seemingly small gestures that make me believe that there is hope, that not everyone is selfish, and that if you look hard enough there is always a legit reason why people act like such an ass.

So thank you guys. 

Speaking of things that cheered me up, I thought I should make a list to keep me in a positive frame of mind :)

- BT's mix CD. I'm listening to it now. It's really great. :) It's the kind of music I like to listen to but never know where to find it from haha.
- Skip Beat update :)
- Cake making plans with KF.
- Organising payments :)
- 9gag. oh that brilliant site of happiness
- this video.
Nothing like listening to Freddie to brainwashing yourself into HAVING A GOOD TIME, HAVING A GOOD TIME!
- Reading cooking blogs.
- Reading anything other than what i'm prescribed for school
- Watching The Voice
- Cleaning my desk
- Practising rapping like nicki minaj, because she has a great accent for my drama piece.
- Sharpening pencils
- Reading my ext2work.
- Playing with my adorable owl, pretending it bears a letter from Hogwarts...

- Home made coffee. I'm getting really good at making coffee at home, without a coffee machine. I can even make cafe style latte. The trick is this milkshake blender thing that is like 15 years old that I've been previously using to make bisques and creamy vegetable soups, because there's a blade in it that cutes things like pumpkin down so it tastes thick and smooth. But that's not the point. It looks like this:

And what I've been doing is using COFFEE TEA BAGS, which is quite possibly the best invention in the world, and also chai tea bags to make it.

But seriously, coffee bags are genius. It even lets you make those pretty designs in the froth :)

The important thing is to remember - in cafes they don't use much water. I've been watching the barrista's prep coffee whenever i went to the cafe (which was about 5 times in a week last week lol, i ended up getting soy latte a lot, because it has less fat and less caffine, but it doesn't help much haha) and they don't add water. Water is only used in the form of STEAM to super heat & froth your drink up. Which is why those instant coffee stuff doesn't taste good, cause you have to add too much hot water and not enough milk.

Anyway, if you're interested, i can write about how to make cafe style coffee/chai latte, with designs and everything. And it's dead easy if you have a tea bag. Or even you can make your own, they're not hard.

 NOTHING IS BETTER THAN COFFEE TO HELP YOU STAY UP AND DO MATH HOMEWORK.

REALLY. IT REALLY HELPS.

Also saw this on 9gag and found it to be my life right now.

I think they're all quite cute, so i followed the blog :) CHECK IT OUT.

So in the words of Veggietales,

God made you special, and he loves you very much.

Goodbye!



No comments:

Post a Comment