Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Past few days

Have been going to cafes more often for some unknown reason. This is from sunday, in an outdoor cafe near my church in the awesome area of surry hills. Went op shopping with my sister there, they have the coolest recycled clothing from all different eras and styles.

Though for some reason a ridiculous amount of denim.

And i do love everything they have, but unfortunately it was all quite out of my price range.

And they have the quirkiest shops. People open up their own private art galleries in their homes and put on sale things they make and collect.

Seriously, my church is located in such a cool area, you walk down one road you reach market city, up the same road woolworths and industrial district, the other way, one side is art galleries and cafes, and the other is the upper class restraunts, parks and libraries.

Plus the architecture in Surry Hills is awesome.  You get really old, terraced buildings next to modern, hip art galleries, shops and cafes. 

And a lot of these cafes and galleries just use the first floor of the terraced buildings :)

Sorry if this seems like ranting haha

Also they have one of the best pastizzi places ever nearby.

They are the taste of my childhood.

---

Saw this on RL blog Oliver and i thought i'd do it :) Her blog makes me think, because her way of thinking is so different to me. :)

Are you one of those people who are always tripping over things?
Constantly.


Would you ever consider taking evening classes in anything?
Yup. Singing, drama, musical theatre, dance, guitar... after high school i want to continue learning what i'm passionate about, nevt just about my degree.

Are you the type to make situations awkward?
Maybe. But i hate awkward situations. Besides, i think nothing is awkward if you think it's not awkward.

Do you prefer fast food or “proper”, restaurant style food?
As long as it's tasty, i dont care

Would you ever go out with someone shorter than you?
Nope. But i wouldn't mind same height. (RL you can say no, you're not THAT tall...)

Is your mum the type to pressure you to have grandchildren?
She doesn't pressure me, bu she always says things like "your kids are going to..." or "when i play with your kids..."

Do you have any traits that you inherited from your parents?
Alot haha. Personality, intrests, physical features... I wouldn't be the person that i am without my rents :)


Are you still in touch with people you went to primary school with?

Lol my best friend in primary is still mine now :)

Do you like Sushi?
one of my favourite foods :)


Are you the type to get easily embarrassed in public?
It doesn't matter where i am exactly, it just matters who i'm with. I don't usually care about stupid things i do if i'm surrounded by no one who knows me.



Once i walked into a pole at the station, but i didn't care even though everyone around me was hysterical because no one i knew was there.

Do you have to reply to texts straight away, or are you happy to just leave them for a while?
Aha... depends on who it's from and at what time of night... usually it's late or i don't see it till its late, so i'm reluctant to reply...

Have any of your friends gotten engaged recently?
my aunt did. does that count?

Would you ever drop everything and go traveling for several months?
Only if it was in the TARDIS. On any other time other than HSC, probably though. 



Speaking of the TARDIS i saw the most awesome art in Surry Hills the other day


Have you ever had a negative encounter with the police? What happened?
Nope.

Do any of your close friends have any really annoying phrases or habits?
Not really.

When you go out for meals, do you try and eat healthily, or do you just pick whatever you feel like?
What is this healthy you speak of?

Do you enjoy going out and socializing, or do you prefer to stay in?
LOL stay in. :)

I'm so lazy i get excited about cancelled plans.

What’s your favourite thing to cook/bake? Do you eat it often?
I like baking anything that's challenging, because i like baking. It's relaxing. erm i guess the thing i make most is my own recipie for triple chocolate cookies, but i like making macaroons. Though they take ages. And i don't eat sweets often.

If you’re being extremely quiet what does it mean?
I'm tired, or im lost in thought.

Do you think your life will be different this time next year?Yes. End of high school, Uni life! (Y)

Are you keeping a secret right now?
Lots.

Where were you last night at 8 PM?


Home, in bed. Reading. Or watching anime, i can't remember.

Is your last name longer than 6 letters?Nope. ASIAN.

What colour is your cell phone?
White, but i have a floral iphone cover

What annoys you? 
bad acting, bad singing, bad music, sexism, discrimination in general. 



Losing. 

Your ex calls you to tell you they hate you, what would you say?Wow. I'm so sorry. 
Oh wait, you're a jerk, I don't care what you think. *hang up*


Lol probably not. I'd just hang up. But i'd love to say that. 

Do you like to wear flip-flops? 
Yup, so simple.

Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?
No. Trust is important in a relationship.

If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Fly. I can sell my story to the press and make a million bucks. Plus who wouldn't want to be able to fly?

Also flight saves a lot on airfare, which is what i would do if i had a million bucks, besides building an orphanage/school in Africa.

Do you want to have kids?
I dunno. Sometimes. It's like i don't really want to, but i look at the future and see that sometimes children bring you great joy, but great pain and problems, and i can't be bothered.

Have you ever stolen a street sign?
Haha nope.

How long have you known the last person you spoke on the phone to?
Hrm, my mum's friend. For about 2 years? she's amazing, i love her.

If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?
London, West End. Or New York, Broadway.

Are you good at doing other peoples hair?
Haha. Probably not, but i think it's fun :)

What’s the last smiley faced you used? 
:)

What’s the last picture message you received on your phone?
I think from MH about a dress

What do you prefer Skittles or Starbursts?
Starbursts.

Are you more fond of snowstorms or thunderstorms?
I'm scared of thunderstorms. Sounds pathetic, but it's true.

So i guess snow storm wins.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Blue.

Has anyone recently told you something you didn’t want to hear?
Strawberry.



I can think of a number of things from a skype conversation.

Has anyone recently disappointed you?
Myself.

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?



Haha. I don't think i've ever wanted to.

Rent a movie or go to movies?

Go to the movies.

Could you cry right now?
If I want to, i can cry in about 2 minutes.

Do you like to text or call more?
Call.

Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?

Hell no.

Do you take walks when you’re mad?Nope. I fume. And i scream into pillows. And listen to metal.

When you were 12, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Musical theatre performer, or a vet

Why were you last scared?
I thought my brother had got hit by a car.

Would you rather have ice cream, freeze pops or popsicles in the Summertime?
Ice cream :)

What color are your toe nails right now?
Electric blue.

Do you prefer writing in print or cursive?
Print, although my writing is like a smah of both.

Have you ever been in a big maze? If so, how was it? 
Terrible. I got horribly lost, my sister had got so fed up with me, she just went in, grabbed my hand, and led my out.




Who was your best friend in 6th grade?
MH :)

Whose birthday is coming up?
JJ

Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
Yes.

Do you have nice eyes?I hate my eyes lol.

How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids?
Probably over 30, if i ever have kids.

What woke you up this morning?
A telephone.

Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
Yup.

But i find people confusing in general.

What color is your toothbrush?
Purple and orange

What’s your favorite part of the song that you’re listening to?
Erm.

Edith Piaf L'Accordianiste. Chorus.

Do you think you’re a good friend?
I hope so. But prolly not, i'm too lazy.

If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
Autumn.

Can you handle the truth?
Yes. Doesn't mean i like it though.

Are there some songs you can’t listen to because they remind you of someone?
Nope.

Do you hate anyone?
Not really.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Don't think anyone is up.

Do horror movies these days scare you?
I don't watch horror because i'd have nightmares.

Have you ever thrown your cell phone in anger? When?
Nope, but i have thrown it hoping it would break.

Nokia's are indestructable. 

Do you know what it’s like to be truly happy?
Hopefully not.

Do you have a box anywhere with special items you’ll keep forever in it?
Yes. It's full of cards and letters and photos.

If a horrible rumor was started about you and you found out who started it, what would you do with the person who started it?
Ask them why.

Are there any keyboards in your house that aren’t being use?
Nope.

Do you have any pictures of yourself on your bedroom walls?
Yes. It's a group photo of my youth group. And i have a framed picture of me and my siblings

Does your dad collect anything?
He goes thorough periods where he's obessed with something, and he collects everything about it. 

I think his most expensive obession was photography.

Would you have a career you can’t stand if you made a lot of money?
Probably. I'd just make a lot of money and then retire early.

If a random person asked how old you are, would you tell them?
Course.

Do you ever have days when you just want to stay in bed all day long?
All day, every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment