Thursday, May 24, 2012

Just felt so bludgy...

Felt so bludgy today. Barely did anywork. Watched This Means War (Which i really loved, i personally would have made a different choice, but then again, i do have a sort of bias.)

Also I have recently fallen in love with this british singer who does a duet with this rapper who's also british. I think it's the only rap i'll be willing to listen to. Might be because he's so sweet and his accent is delicious.

The singer's name is Sid Bowden, and the rapper's name is Joe Turone.

I think I love them. They're beautiful. :)

This song is the first one i listened to, i nearly cried, immediately followed them and liked the facebook page.

I'm gone. New favourite non-record-holding band. :D



But the song was so beautiful, really, makes me want to cover it. :)


-----

Ever woken up late? I do every day! (Guess that's not really late anymore, if its everyday haha.)

Anyway, here's how to manage that awful bed head regardless of how you appear.

---

Also my Church was on masterchef as the guest audience in the Yum Cha challenge.

It was kinda funny hearing all the white people who were interviewed saying it was really tasty because my mum kept screaming "NO IT WASN'T IT WAS SO BAD!"

But yeah, my sister was on alot, she got a least a minute worth of filming? So cool. :)

And the entire episode my family kept standing up and screaming "OMG IT'S ________!!! LOOK LOOK THERE BEHIND THE GWEILO!!!!" in canto haha.

and my mum kept calling up my grandma and screaming in chinese "did you see my daughter? My daughter was on television! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME I TOLD YOU TO WATCH IT!!!"

haha.

Apparently my grandma was cooking instead. :) She doesn't like Masterchef, she thinks its silly.

---

My mum says the coolest things. We were talking about gowgee because i really wanted soup noodles, and then we were talking about lord of the rings and my mum was like "yea, frodo and sam gowgee."

i nearly died laughing.

Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gowgee. (Y)

We ended up discussing an entire line of Lord of the Rings yumcha, with silly names that made no sense, because the only one that had anything remotely to do with it was SAMWISE GOWGEE.

---

Also, Tri-schools is coming! Am excite. :)

B-A-U-L-K-O YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment