Monday, May 14, 2012

woof.

So I've been in bed sick for the past few days. I'll be back at school tomorrow. But I feel bad because I missed my ext1 tutorial work. Shame on you Alysha.

On Friday we went to the Ruse prefect afternoon tea thing, which was really cool. :) They did an amazing job of organising everything. Was pretty cool. Congrats to the Ruse prefects for the organising that amazing stuff.

---

OH AND I GOT MY PHONE BACK!!!!!!!!!!

I think it was Miss Sweeney. She's always been a hero to me, such a passionate and brilliant teacher of english, but now I think she's actually a hero.

---

Started cram reading The Mosquito Coast while in bed sick, so I've been thinking a lot about it. It's really way more of an interesting ext1 text than The Island in my opinion. You can fight me if you want.

But really, the personality of Allie, I dunno whether he annoys me or inspires me.

He's stubborn, a hard worker, MASSIVELY opinionated, cynical, smart, talks well, and positively full of himself.

I guess he's a bit like me, which says a lot.

But then again, he hates religion, is massively close minded, willing to kill for his cause, and really show-offy to the point of insufferablilty.

I really hope I'm not like that.

Maybe I am and I refuse to see it.

Haha.

At any rate, back to school tomorrow.

---

Oh.

Also, I FINALLY DROPPED CHEM!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA I'M SO HAPPY. IT'S GONE! GONE!!! NO MORE CHEM! 11 UNITS!

I honestly feel so much freer. AND SO EXCITED ABOUT FREE PERIODS.

They make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I love free periods. They're like cats. Or warm chocoate chip cookies. Or hugs from miss mac. Or reading Harry Potter. Or watching Disney Movies. Or love letters from anons. Not that I've had many of those. Or any of those. But that's what I'd imagine they'd feel like. Although fuzzy wuzzys/gradelove is kinda similar.

Actually, I'm imagining what free periods will feel like. I haven't exactly had one yet.

I guess thinking of free periods is like all of the above.

I look forward to free periods. Although all I probably will be doing is sleeping throughout. Or working on english. Or math. Or talking. Or eating. haha.

---

My mum is really starting to not want me to go to Relay for Life. I dunno how to convince her otherwise. I'm worried. I really wanted to go.

---



Also, shout out to Shelley. I don't think you're a creepy person at all. In fact, I think you're quite awesome. Thank you for taking time out of your precious study time to bother reading this. haha.

Here's some Doctor Who just for you.

This is pretty much how I've been, sick at home.



BYE GUYS.


2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for the shoutout, im so pleasantly surprised <3
    it was so great meeting you again on friday :D
    AND NICE COMIC LOOOOL XD

    - shelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO PROBLEM, it's natural when you hear that someone AS COOL AS YOU is reading your rants haha.

      I KNOW RIGHT? DOCTOR WHO IS THE BEST.

      Delete