Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day one of bruise progression.

So today in drama I rolled off JM incorrectly and landed on my knee. (feels like skyrim. "I used to be an adventurer like you until I took an arrow [injury] to the knee.")

It's starting to bruise quite beautifully. It's currently a pale purple bluey green. I'll see what colour it turns into when it starts to form a larger bruise.

Here's a photo, if you can see anything.


What colour do you actually call bruise colour? Or is it just bruise colour? It's actually quite a pretty colour. 

Today I went to KF's house to make oreo cheesecake. But he didn't have half the baking equipment i expected and use at home, so I pretty much used experience to guesstimate how much was 50g icing sugar and fractions in cartons to assume how much was mls and such. And that is how a 15minute prep cake turned into like 3 hour prep cake. lol. So any LTEC members reading, I apologise if the cakes tastes/tasted bad. 

And then after went to library to study until my dad could pick me up. And I drank Korean canned coffee, because I was really tired and I've always wanted to try canned coffee. It actually doesn't taste too bad. Plan on bringing it to next camp I go to, so probably yr12 camp coming up, because I always need a little pick me up after camp nights lol. And it only cost $1.20! Though that might be because I spoke in Korean lol.

Looks like this. The side says "don't worry, be happy." Which made me feel like singing Guy Sebastian's song :)
And I was hungry so bought  $1 turkish bread from the outdoor display at the Epping kebab place. The store keeper was so nice, he saw me walking down past the window and he smiled at me, and when I stopped looking at the break he came out of the counter and was like "how was your day at school?" and when i asked him if it was hard, he was like "no! no! Very fresh, very soft, it'll heat it up for you!" and he put it in the microwave and smiled and I told him he didn't have to and he was like "course, it's my job, always do the best for you. :)"

He's such a nice guy, I went to buy chips there with my sister once, and we were so indecisive about using tomato sauce (she hates it, i love it) or chicken salt (i'm neutral, she loves it) so that he gave us the bottle and the shaker and a plate of chips and sat us down and told us to do whatever we want. And he gave us HEAPS of chips too. Such a nice guy.

ISN'T MY SISTER SO PRETTY????

Also English Extension excursion is on the same day as Doorknock appeal, which is the day after Relay for Life (NO SLEEP ACCORDING TO CAPITAIN NA) so dunno what to do for that lol.

Oh. closing off with some Whovian fangirling.

Although they don't have Matt Smith, the 11th doctor, they have 1-8 doctors from the original tv series, the 3 special edition doctors from the comic book series (argh never read, only heard of.), and the 2 doctors from the lastest series. Such cool art.

There is yet to be a red headed doctor.


Also, here Rowan Atkinson is Doctor Who. It was a bloody good mini special, i was rolling around laughing. And it has young Hugh Grant and young Jim Broadbent (Slughorn in HP) starring as the Doctor as well as Mr Bean. And young Jonathan Pryce (Weatherby Swann in Pirates) plays the Master.



It pokes fun at Doctor Who, but it's so funny i don't mind. :)


3 comments:

  1. oh wow, it bruised :( I'm still paranoid sometimes that I'll get a massive drama-injury that will ruin my life forever haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. HARVARD I GOT THAT INJURY FROM WALKING INTO A DOOR, IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH DRAMA WHATSOEVER, SO DON'T BE WORRIED AT ALL ABOUT BEING INJURED IN DRAMA :D

    Besides, I'm doing flips and lifts and jumps with Jack, and you guys are all keeping your feet firmly on the floor. I doubt you'll come across injury so quickly.

    ReplyDelete