Thursday, May 9, 2013

ADVENTURE!

Tomorrow the pop up dr who shop opens! going there bright and early in my matt smith doctor outfit!

Will probably go to uni in it... ahaha...

Or maybe i'll just skip uni and go home to study for econ exam on friday... hrm.

---

Enrollment fiasco! Not really sure what's going on.

Oh wait. I have to go to uni to talk about enrollment.

Maybe I'll skip classes and go to uni to talk about enrollement and THEN go home.

YEAAAAAAAAAH

---

Yesterday i was super scared because i thought i left my laptop at IGA. Actually, i did leave my laptop at IGA.

BUT LUCKILY MY PERSONAL SUPER HERO WENT AND GRABBED IT FOR ME AND GAVE IT BACK.

Seriously, he does a lot of running for silly reasons. i appreciate it <3

---


You gotta love clara right? :D

1 comment:

  1. Most pixellated gif :<

    Also, I didn't like her hair.

    So curly and weird D:

    ReplyDelete