Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hello Tuesdays...



I found a new way to procrastinate!

It's this app called gifboom, which lets you take videos or a series of photos and make them into gifs.

It's kind of like a moving version of instagram HAHAHA.

But not as popular.

I'm quite the noob, but methinks this can be fun.

---

The one thing i like about tuesdays is the "come home relatively early and cook dinner for everyone" factor.

I actually really like cooking. Cooking is much more satisfying than study. Not only is it more fun, it smells better, does not screw with your mind, and you can eat it at the end.

(I am so domestic. This is sad.)

---

I had my first on campus boost today!


For a sort of brunch... (I can feel all the disapproves... ehehe)

---

accounting. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

do i even care?

i dunno. 

lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment