Friday, May 24, 2013

recently

i haven't been blogging very regularly. ehe. i feel like my life is too boring to write about something that happenned every day, so collations of days seem helpful.

---

Wednesday

$2.50 moochi! The line was quite insane though. I couldn't even fit it in one photo. lol.


The wait was an hour long! But it's worth it, i think. I mean, retail price was like $6, so tis more than half price! I really like froyo.

But it was super cold to eat, cause it was rainy and windy :(

I actually wanted to get the coconut and green tea flavour, but they had run out when i got to the line, so i changed to biscotti and watermelon instead. :p safe choice aha.

---

Also, i showed this illustration someone sent on me snapchat to my sister, and she laughed cause it's so legit.

My sister dubbed it "100% accurate." Which is slightly depressing. But kinda true. I have a very empty, vague kinda grumpy appearance when I'm just woken up or still super sleepy. :(
---

Thursday


Total leaf carpet at UNSW today. It was windy and leaves were everywhere! Though i kinda like that about autumn. But i hate the rain.

fallen brown carpet
not quite a cracking sound
because of the rain.

I kinda made this reverse gif cause i was bored while waiting for my tute. I just liked the leaves looking like they're magnetised to my foot. ehehehe.

I'm really silly.

---


Went out with the girls for dinner! was so excited about this like ALL DAY aha.

I think i ate too much :/ too much food everywhere!

But then i only ate plain bread... no food at the house right now, i'm just too poor... lol.

But it was really cool, cause i wanted KFC before i went, but i didn't want to buy it cause i have no money... sniff... but we got fried chicken anyway, so i sated my friend chicken desires :) And it was nice! Like kinda spicy, like the way my grandma makes it. Probably because all malaysians season it the same or something, i dunno.

I think Laksa Fried Chicken is the best. It actually tastes amazing :D

Also, Roti Dessert :) I love roti. I noted they added sugar to theirs to make it sweeter and more carmelised on the outside. Probably to help keep it in the cone shape, instead of being all flaky and hot and collasping on itself, yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

food of my childhood lol.

There's a video of my sister's like 3rd birthday party, where my dad comes to film me, and he catches me on film with a spring roll in my mouth, fried chicken drumstick in one hand and a roti in the other. And all i do is smile sheepishly and the camera and leg it.

Seriously, my grandma makes the best foods. I always eat too much when she cooks.

I was really happy to see the girls today :) long talk ahaha :)

ok time to stop procrastinating and do tute work :p

No comments:

Post a Comment