Thursday, May 9, 2013

wibbly wobbly timey wimey (picture heavy)

(Didn't publish this yestrday, so tacking today at the bottom aha...)

Also this is very experimental cause I'm using my phone and the updated blogger app that allows photos! So let's see what happens eh? :D

---

THURSDAY - Pop up store and Newtown madness.

(8:30am)

Sitting at the bus stop in costume watching the bus go by.

I think I might be late to the opening, which means I woke up early all excitedly and put on costume possibly for no reason. 

Oh well.

As I sit here, I realise I have an itchy spot on my foot. But I'm wearing boots so I can't scratch it.

#firstworldproblems

---

(3:00pm)

Ah it was so worth skipping lectures to go :D

The line was really long, and we got there like exactly 5 minutes before the opening. Was hoping to get there earlier, but I wasn't willing to go alone AHAHA...

But it was pretty crazy! The line went like at least 5 meters back from the door when we got there and it didn't stop growing. I swear, the line wa longer after we left than before we got in haha. 


They only allowed a limited number of people inside the store at a time, so we had to wait another like hour and a half before we could go in.

They gave us chocolate TARDIS cake! (It was super tasty too.)

But there were some pretty cool people in line with pretty cool costumes, so it was pretty cool talking to fellow whovians. 

I think the coolest was the weeping angel outfit.

She was pretty freaky. 

I ended up buying two tshirts (one for me and one for a present) and a baker scarf :D

The scarf was the equivalent of two tshirts :( super expensive!

But whatever. #noregrets.

Went exploring with Jin after. Newtown seems to be a hipster paradise. Everything is "antique" or "unique" or "vintage" or "handmade Eco-friendly" or "recycled" or "reimagined"

They have the coolest stuff.


We stumbled into this amazing antiques store which no joke had an entire wall of antique cameras.

They also remade old vintage equipment. Like this old tv turned mirror.



I wish I was filthy rich, because I could buy almost everything in Newtown. 

My entire house would look like it's from the 1940s if I had a choice. 

We also ate Oporto (yummy) and had a sleepy bus ride home :) 

Oh someone rang the doorbell.

---

8:00pm

It was the postman with a package. He brought my stockings ehehe.

I think I'm a bit too addicted to snapchat. Also snapchat is not entirely healthy. 

My favourite snaps & amazing drawing abilities (I know screen shotting, haha)


Hehe
---
FRIDAY - econ exam and baby sitting

Well, exam was terrible. 

The baby sitting bit was quite fun though :) 

Although I have to say, putting the kids to sleep made me very sleepy too :p even though it was like 8:30 HAHA. 

Looking forward to parties and fun :D 

Goodnight :)

1 comment: