Sunday, May 19, 2013

RICE audition video filming!

WOW I thought I posted this on Saturday but it was sitting in my drafts AHAHA... Awks.

I do this alot don't I? 

---

Saturday.

So today was pretty cool, trekked up to macQ uni to film the rice youth audition video.

It was actually really fun, getting to know all the other leaders and such :3

"I knew you were trouble when you walked in..."

Haha we had like a 'battle' thing where we had to sing against the dancers and so they kept making stupid dance moves while we were singing and it was just too funny, I almost couldn't sing cause laughing too much... 

---

For lunch, the guys wanted to do the 1kg burrito challenge at Mad Mex, which was HILARIOUS to watch. :3 they were totally struggling at the end. 

I had a regular burrito, and it was super filling as it was!
(Should have taken a photo of the inside lol)

But it's quite messy! But very tasty! I have decided I like burritos. nomnomnom.

Also went to get Noggi after, cause ALWAYS room for dessert! Except for the 1kg burrito guys, they were done.

HAHA one of them was like "dude there's a lump over the stomach section of my belly!" 

And he's no kidding as skinny as like a pencil. And he's super tall. And he kept insisting you could feel a bump where his stomach was. Haha.

But Noggi was awesome, because one of the leaders work there and we got 50%off Noggi :D

So nummy! I love the biscotti flavour :3

---

I think I am far too addicted to snap chat. If you look at my camera roll, almost ALL of it is snapchat screenshots. It's terrible. And I don't even screenshot everything! Just the funny ones. 

Also, snapchat makes me send stupid/strange/bad photos when I'm bored. Also bad photos when other people are sad.

---

Had kimchi soup for dinner :) I love kimchi on cold nights :3

Also stats. Ew. 

---
Sunday/Monday
I didn't sleep at all on Sunday. Cramming stats.

But I think my computer hates me.

On Sunday morning, my microsoft excel crashed, and i ended up losing ALL my graphs. Then at like 4am my microsoft word crashed, and blue screen of death, and i lost all 7000 words and graphs i had worked on until then. I actually cried. It was so depressing. 

You know, on windows 8, the blue screen of death has a giant ':(' emoticon? How depressing. I have a blue screen, and you're shoving it in my face. You butts. I am already sad. You don't need to point it out. wow. 

~end rant~

---

Monday 

I went to law revue acting block! It was really fun :) WL was there too hehe. Also, I recognised like all the games we played cause Ollie was very much stealing from ms mac. 

I miss HSC Drama class.

Also, Doctor Who Finale!

I kinda don't get the Trensalor thing... no silence... no fall of the doctor. 

makes me wonder if (a) it's cause the true trensalor fall bit hasn't happenned
(b) when he erased himself from all the databases, he changed his future.

Yeah. 

Weird. 
---

Fell asleep at Jin's house. I feel bad about it, just a little.

But by my calculations, I slept at like 2 on saturday, and didn't sleep till i got to his place, so like, 8?

that's like, 42 hours? 

yeah.

The sad thing is, that's not even the longest I've been up with no sleep.
---

Tuesday

I'M JUST TIRED.

Also, I found that ears can turn very read when embarrassed. 

ehehehehehehehehehehe. :3

Also, IT'S SO COLD. I HATE THE COLD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment