Monday, October 15, 2012

AOS was actually ok somehow.

hehehehe.
I spent an embarrassing amount of time on that. 

Paper 2! 17 days to go! 6 exams to go!

then nano.

I actually was thinking about my nano when I was trying to sleep last night, thinking of basic plots and such. I'm actually really excited about it! :)

hehehe

Anyway, i'm going to go watch a very potter musical again, cause i'm so lame AWESOME.

Then will write drama practise essay.

yeah.

Also, found this article about an alternate ending to the pond farewell. :( POOR MR WEASLEY MR WILLIAMS!!!! (hurhurhur)

Also, my internet is capped, SO EVERYTHING IS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPEER SLOW. LAME LAMETY LAME LAME.

Although maybe it's a good thing, because i might actually study.

lol jks.

I never study.

Also, before i go

good luck for paper two cram tomorrow guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment