Wednesday, October 17, 2012

English Witches

What strikes me as the most amazing about Advanced English papers was perhaps the INTENSE SIMILARITY to our trial questions.

So now I ask myself, why oh why did I do Suu Kyi when it was last year? I should have done Bandler after the English predicted it would be Bandler. Stupid Alysha.

---

Was writing drama essay (last minute i know, seeing as the exam is tomorrow) and i was trying to remember this word, it's like origami but with cloth, and was like desperately thinking back to my year 8 obession with it and i was like... furoshiki? that sounds wrong.

Then i waited like HALF AN HOUR for my slow internet search to reveal the answer AND I WAS RIGHT!

I was amazed. lol.

---

I feel like eating steak. I dunno why. Perhaps its the innate fear of going vegan that my mum is threatening me with.

Today she cooked chinese vegetarian noodles. No eggs, no meat. Just chives and bean shoots (g-nah choi, or however you say it. i dunno. blame my malay-accented canto that i grew up with)

She's holding firm to her decision.

I can't say it tasted bad, cause it was good.

But I want steak for some reason.

STEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAK.

But I've always like soy milk. Soy milk is nice. :)

I think soy milk is nicer in coffees. I always pay the extra 50c or whatever to get soy, because it makes the coffee naturally sweeter, so you don't have to add sugar. And also, it's better for you. Yay soy!

Wow, i sound like those prentious dieters.

RL, I'll try not to be a prentious vegan. On the other side, if I did become vegan, I could go to vegan academy and get superpowers and be like that guy from Scott Pilgrim vs the World, all pretentious and super powered.

and i can be like "I part take in nothing that is, or comes from, nor the ovum, of anything with a face. Short story: Being vegan makes you better than most people." JUST LIKE THE FLOATING GUY FROM SCOTT PILGRIM

---

Also, freakin Tite Kubo. "series ending soon? TIME TO KILL ALL THE MAIN CHARACTERS!" (Insert troll face here.)

---
"OH MICKEY YOU SO FINE, '
YOU SO FINE YOU FLY THROUGH TIME
HEY MICKEY!!! YEAH YEAH
OH MICKEY DOCTOR GOT ROSE,
DOCTOR GOT ROSE, SO GO WITH MARTHA JONES
HEY MICKEY!! YEAH YEAH


LOL.

yes i wrote that. yes i'm sad. yes i should do drama.

bye guys.

1 comment:

  1. Soy milk is a miserable drink that should be erased from this planet. SOY MILK IN COFFEE? T_T

    ReplyDelete