Friday, October 12, 2012

Creative...

So I read this NY times article online today, and all I could think of Belonging and Navigating the Global. Could use as related for either one.

Read something by the Ruse dota crew. I think I'm dramatically effected by it. They have intense imaginations.

Also i'm kinda pissed because i forgot to save my 6th edit of my navglobal essay so i'm back to editing it again. for the 7th time.

I've been listening to ipod on shuffle and stuff i haven't heard in a long time came up. Like all the jap music i was obsessed with when i was in year 8and9.

And amazingly i still remembered all the words, and i was singing along.

EL, remember diamond tree? i still remember most of the dance.

yay hare hare yukai!

tbh sometimes, when i'm home along and it comes on shuffle, i would get up and dance it. (SO SAD I KNOW)

but if my sister's in the room i'll just move my arms.

Actually this reminds me of the time when RC was watching the series cause me and michelle were watching it, and he stood up at the front of english and did the mikuru beam LOLOLOL

 
mi-mi-mi-MIKURU BEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!

Also, my TARDIS cup can hold a remarkable amount of liquid. Must be because it's bigger on the inside :D

 I'm so lame.

 Anyway, leaving




1 comment: