Thursday, October 4, 2012

Awks...

So the other day (sunday) i was walking in Eastwood with my mother and this girl smiled at me so naturally i smiled back.

And then she was like "Alysha?" and i was like "yeah :)"

And then she was like "OMG" and ran forward and gave me a hug.

And then i started panicking.

I actually have an incredibly horribly terribly bad memory, especially with people's name. Tbh I sometimes forget the new guys who came in year 11. And when i say new guys i actually mean the guys, because i  met all the girls properly and became somewhat friendly.

Basically i don't remember anyone's name unless they make a really big impression on me. Really really big. Or if i meet them alot. like all the time. And they mention their name all the time. lol.

So basically school is really good for learning names. I'm going to be awful in uni.

So back to the story

Anyway, while i was hugging her i was frantically trying to recall who the hell she was and where on earth i met her before. Then she pulled away and i looked at her face again and i STILL HAD NO IDEA WHO SHE WAS.

And then the conversation turned toward the usual niceties; how's hsc, studying, timetable, etc etc etc... And the whole time i was looking at her face trying to figure out where i had met her.

And then she asked me "how's church?" and then i was like oh ok she must be someone from a christian thing i've done.

And then i realised that didn't narrow anything down at all because pretty much all the people i know oustide of school were from christian things... lol.
 
So then she said bye, and then i said bye and waved as she ran off to goodness knows where back home.

And then my mum looked at me and was like "you have no idea who she is don't you?"

and i was like "how did you know?"

And she just smiled and walked off.

AND I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHO SHE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

I want to be a part of a musical after hsc. I don't care how. I don't care what. I don't care where.

I just want to be part of a musical.

MUSICALS ARE AWESOME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment