Thursday, October 11, 2012

"ulzzang"

So I've barely been doing any study. At all. (I feel like I should add a 'lol' in, but it needs to be like a sarcastic depressed 'lol')

Also, my sister wants to enter this "ulzzang Asia" photo contest. Ulzzang, directly translated from the korean, means "perfect face."

So, you might guess that i don't condone this AT ALL. It's so superficial! You load your photo onto the site, and then the community either likes your photo or doesn't. The ones with the most likes gets to the next stage, and judges choose the best photo. The winners have a chance at a modelling contract.

Anyway, you can guess how I told her off about the kpop industry and such.

And then she was like "Help me choose my photo." (Clearly, is not paying attention to anything i was saying.)

The thing is, when she showed my her photo, i was floored. She was more than beautiful, she was SUPERMEGAFOXYAWESOMEHOT.

(I was going to show the picture on my blog but i decided not to in case all the male readers decide to stalk her and she kills all the female egos. She killed mine. Not that it was particularly big or anything.)

Maybe i'm bias, but i genuinely thought "She totally could win that contest."

I should do some math. All i've been doing lately is english. :p

here's some Doctor Who, cause you know you want it ;)

 Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment