Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Last soup kitchen before HSC

Will genuinely miss it.

haven't posted in a while. didn't post any sentimental stuff about school ending, though i intended to.

I did bawl my eyes out though.

When that last bell rang on thursday, i realised it was the end of school for reals. And then i cried. lol.

so weak.

Also, tried out that new cafe in parra called platform 8. it's kinda funky looking. The chairs are cool. Kinda just sat there with an ice coffee and my ext english essay and edited for ages.

I practically rewrote the thing.

Also, gangnam style is everywhere. It's freaky. It's even on mainstram english radio. in korean. not even english version like girls generation. weird.

Also, i forgot to send in my scholarship things. i'm an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment