Wednesday, October 31, 2012

NANO!

OMG NANO STARTS SOON.

I'm actually reaaaaaaaaaallly excited, and very much considering writing at 12:00 instead of studying for legal.

And then I hear MH saying "take Legal as seriously as you take adv!" and I think I shouldn't.

BUT I WANT TO!

I've managed to find some people by stalking around. What a creeper.

I'm so excited gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I think it's probably because I never tried to do it properly, so now I'm really really really excited.

Also, did you see that crazy woman who nano-ed for every month of the year? That's dedication! Although she said she's so excited for this month because it feels like the real thing.

I just realised something ridiculous.

Nano is more than 5 times longer than ext2.

I took a whole year to finish ext2.

whut.

kahahahahahahahahahaha

oh wow.

Just tyed up my synopsis. It's kinda lame and clearly highly ambigous now that I see it actually typed up.

For the previous nano-ers, do you know how to use the word count thing?
----

 Just then, my sister asked me what I wanna do after legal.

I was like "nano."

She then informed my parents wanted to celebrate by going out to dinner.

I was like "i gotta nano."

She then hit me.

Love dat family relationship.

---

hehe restorative justice is white people circle sentencing. :P

I should study.

I downloaded this ep by the Baron Sisters, found them on noisetrade, which is a free music site that's ENTIRELY LEGAL lol. It's mainly for not well known artists trying to get their albums out. I've actually found heaps of people i really liked there.

Anyway The Baron sisters are really cute, they kinda remind me of me and my sister. haha.


I shall leave you to your cramming/freedom for you lucky children.


2 comments:

  1. The nanowrimo website doesn't count words until the last 5 days (when you can verify winning). During, you update it manually, so you don't actually get checked. (If that's what you were asking lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck! i'm sure you'll make it.
    the quality of your work however...

    ReplyDelete