Thursday, April 18, 2013

argh

I haven't done my accounting quiz and it's due tomorrow. Nor have i started using peridisco.

Alysha can you please be more organised??

I tried to book a study room for tomorrow at uni library and i couldn't get anywhere at time later than 10 and earlier than 6 :(

i booked next week room though. a week in advance.

i just drank like almost a litres worth of coffee in an effort to stay awake today.

I don't think i did very well on the exam.

Today i fell asleep on the bus, and woke up halfway to wolli creek. I had to get off and catch another bus, luckily it came in 15 minutes instead of 30...

soba, steamed fish, stir fried vegetables and miso soup with shiitake mushrooms and tofu for dinner...

i felt good.

i actually like cooking. it's kinda relaxing. though time consuming.

---

i find that red lipstick automatically makes you feel sexier. If you're feeling down, red lipstick is definitely a way to perk up. Especially if it's the hallucination-inducing-kind like river song's ahaha.

---

went to sleep this morning at 3am, so when i woke up I was like, what time did i sleep in to, and when i checked the time, it said 6:30. My sleep beffudled mind was like "OMFG IT'S 6:30PM YOU SLEPT THROUGH YOUR EXAM!!"

and then i was like WAIIIIT. IT'S AM. IVE HAD LESS THAN 3HOURS SLEPT WHAT THE HELL AM I UP FOR.

so i went to sleep and then woke up at 11.

I missed my stats lecture and econ lecture. =="

we should be getting econ results back tomorrow :/

---

walking to uni today i looked up and happened to notice a hanging herb garden with lanterns.

I want one.

(i felt somewhat creepy and stalkerish taking this photo ahaha....)

kthnxbai (L)

1 comment:

  1. Red lipstick just makes me feel yellow-teeth fearful!

    ReplyDelete