Thursday, April 4, 2013

Summer falls, and so does the rain. Non stop.

hehe i have officially converted a friend to the great Dr Who series. :3

He's watching all the episodes frantically haha.

Also I have barely studied this mid sem break D: where did all my time go? (i know where it went: divided equally between sleeping, cooking, dr who and manga ==")

...

I have a massive dilemma.

My house has no dryer. But i washed my clothes 3 days ago, but i didn't take it down from the clothesline.

Now they're sitting in the rain.

What should i do?!? If i leave it out for too long they'll go mouldy, but if i take it down i have no where to put it. *cries*

Ah dilemma!!

...

Cooking for the household is kinda fun. I'll start be deciding what to make, and then about 15 minutes in (after I've done all the prep and the smell of food starts floating) the girls will come in and watch haha.

Also, we talk about retarded things and sing songs :)

I've realised it's a very 'girls' house. Like, we leave stuff lying around we can't leave lying around if there were guys here, but because we're all girls no one cares. ^^

...

I said i would steal it, and so i did.


1: A song you like with a colour in the title
Red cup, hands up, long brown hair - Boys Like Girls (haha it has two colours!)


2: A song you like with a number in the title
22 - Taylor Swift


3: A song that reminds you of summertime 
Naked Kids - Group Love

Haha i remember when i showed my brother this song and he FLIPPED OUT IT WAS HILARIOUS

3: A song that reminds you of fond memories
Fireflies - Owl City ;)


Also Bohemian Rhapsody  - Queen 


16th Birthday party! Walking down the streets screaming that out, ah that was crazy :p

OH EL
hare hare yukai


THERE ARE TOO MANY SONGS.

4: A song that reminds you of someone you would rather forget about 
haha. Love the way you lie - Rihanna


5: A song that needs to be played LOUD
Ancient History - Hawk Nelson


6: A song that makes you want to dance
Only one real option here.
Call me maybe - Carly Rae Jepson


Lol jokes (sort of) Here's another one. 
Don't you worry child - Swedish House Mafia


7: A song to drive to
Like a lazy sunday afternoon drive? That's the only times im in the car... 
Put your records on - Corrine Bailey Rae

8: A song about drugs or alcohol
oh dear.
That shot song?

(only found out what it was actually called after i looked it up...)

9: A song that makes you happy 
DR WHO THEME SONG!!!!!!
ALL OF THEM


10: A song that makes you sad
I Need Love - Anna Gilbert
(it's not on youtube, awks...)

11: A song that you never get tired of
Aha i can never get tired of Relient K :)
Faking my own suicide - Relient K


12: A song from your preteen years
HAHA PRETEEN. That was like, what only 6 years ago? How strange 6 years seems so long. 
Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard

THIS WAS THE FIRST SONG THAT CAME TO MIND HAHA YELLOW CARD ><

13: One of your favorite 80’s songs
And I am telling you - Jennifer Holiday

Although this is a recent version, DUDE ISN'T JESSICA FRICKIN AMAZING????

14: A song that you would love played at your wedding
Currently I can only think of classical music, and so I'd have to go with 
Arabesque- Debussy 


15: A song that is a cover by another artist
Dare you to move - Jayesslee (original by Switchfoot)


16: One of your favorite classical songs.
I already used Arabesque D: 
Ave Maria Violin Duet - Schubert



17: A song that would sing a duet with on karaoke
Lucky - Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliat

18: A song from the year that you were born
Hero - Mariah Carey


19: A song that makes you think about life
Deathbed - Relient K. 


I know the choice i have here seem glum, but it's actually a good song.

20: A song that has many meanings to you
Wooden Shelves - JD Eicher & the Goodnights


21: A favorite song with a person’s name in the title
Cho Chang - AVPM


If that doesn't count

Jefferson, Aero Plane - Relient K


and if that doesn't count

Peter Pan - Jinja Safari.


That's it.

22: A song that moves you forward
haha.
Foward Motion - Relient K.


23: A song that you think everybody should listen to
Life of the Party - Boys like Girls.

24: A song by a band you wish were still together
... nope.

25: A song by an artist no longer living
Close to you - The Carpenters (the singer is not alive...)

26: A song that makes you want to fall in love
ahaha. 
Non-fiction love song - Jillian Edwards


27: A song that breaks your heart
Does this make me terribly sentimental? 

Butterfly Kisses - Bob Carlisle  

28: A song by an artist with a voice that you love
Love on Top - Beyonce


29: A song that you remember from your childhood
HAHA CHILDHOOD = DISNEY
hrm hard to choose. I'll think I'll go with Belle. 

I couldn't find the original cause copyrights, so here's DARREN CRISS.

ALSO I WATCHED VEGGIE TALES
Larryboy 


30: A song that reminds you of yourself
I've said this before, but I'm sure this song fits my life to a 'T' 
Maintain consciousness - Relient K


Where does that phrase even come from?

THIS TOOK SO MUCH LONGER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD.


1 comment: