Saturday, April 13, 2013

KYCK - Night 1

Using my phone to blog feels strange. But I didn't bring my laptop to camp so I suppose I have to.

Economics exam wasn't too bad... Though it wasn't the first time I've ever sat an exam I didn't feel completely prepared for, it was the first time that my hand was shaking as I answered the question.

Though that could have been for other reasons...

What was an awks part of the day, a guy from BSOC cruise that I danced with on the night thinking if never see him again is in my tute. I swear I had never seen him before, because I usually sit with friends... But because it was an exam we got mixed around.

Guess where the tutor made me sit?

Haha.

I really really really hope he didn't recognise me.

I look different with make up on but not that different.

I must make sure I ALWAYS wear glasses to that econ tute, in an attempt to look different.

---

KYCK talk was amazing :D

It really made me think so much.

(Sorry to all the non-Christians out there, but ima gonna talk about it :3)

Our God is the God of love, who can love perfectly with pure and perfect intention. And to receive his perfect love, all we have to do is confess our sins. If we claim we have no sin, we are denying God and his reason for sending Christ.

But we don't confess our sins completely. We make excuses. Even when we apologise, we attempt to justify WHY we did that action. We don't confess our sins and admit to our wrong doings.

Intense. The talk made me think about what Christian belief is truly about :)

---

In my cabin, it's cute to hear the girls talking about school life. And boys and girls and relationships and stuff :) so cute

I'm getting tired...

kthnxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment