Monday, April 8, 2013

Foods?

Today was fun! Went snack shopping and found some super cool stuff!

How cute is this Bruce Lee themed snack? It has pepper grinder nun chucks! (I didn't buy it though, so i don't know how it tasted...)


Furthermore pocky exceeded itself with cookies and cream flavour :) It was SUPER TASTY! i  love sweets hahaha (L) 


(That feeling when something nice enters your mouth ^^ It's like you're squirming with joy. ahhhn~)

haha

Also, when making dinner tonight, (steak, fish and steamed vegetables) my roomies noticed how my clothes kept getting dirty so they got me THE CUTEST APRON EVER IT'S ADORABLE WITH FLORALS AND LACE OMG I WOULD WEAR IT AS A DRESS IF IT WAS NOT AN APRON. haha does that make sense?

(you can't see it well cause i can't take pictures well. sorry >.< BUT I LOVE MY APRON.)

---

ALSO I WANT TO BUY A ONESIE.

but i can't decided whether i want a stitch one, a monkey one, a duck one or a panda one...

hard decisions.

---

exam on friday! not studied at all! yahhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---

HOW SUPER TOTALLY DELICIOUS DO THESE LOOK????? I CALL THE JAMMY DODGER AND THE BOW TIE.

---

In microecon lecture today Alberto keep making all these (not-sure-if-accidental-or-not) sexual innuendos.

He got all flustered and stuff, haha what a cutie.

Micron is easily the most interesting lecture.

Fun fact: i secretly want to sketch for Alberto, even though i can't draw at all. I'm terrible at drawing.

Next semester break i will practice drawing and when Alberto asks for a sketch artist i will volunteer.

Assuming i get alberto again.

I hope i get Alberto again.

I really like Alberto.

THIS IS NOT A LECTURER CRUSH. JUS SAYIN.

He's just the coolest lecturer i have. Which isn't hard, cause all the rest of my lecturers are boring. With strong accents.

Yay economics.

---

One thing I both like and dislike about uni is getting to wear whatever i want.

On one hand, i can wear whatever i want.

On the other hand, i have to choose what i want.

Also, apparently my sense of style is very weird.

And apparently I look weird/fat/bad in general

Which makes sense to me i suppose.

oh wells.

HAHAHAHA USOPP.

kthnxbai


5 comments:

  1. WHAT
    I DIDN'T NOTICE ANY SEXUAL INNUENDOS AT ALL
    DDD=
    I FIND HIM MAKING SEXUAL INNUENDOS VERY HARD TO BELIEVE LOL
    and omg i've been addicted to all things cookies and cream lately @.@' must tryyy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah it's more like he realised what he said could be taken sexually cause the people in front of me kept laughing at everything haha.

      Started from the thing about the two girl friends on top of each other LOL.

      Delete
  2. you don't look bad

    sorry that was creepy sleep deprived

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha nah not creepy :) thanks :D
      But bad enough :/

      Delete
    2. what the heck that's ridiculous!

      i actually really like your style!

      i think that girls are just bitches to each other - i mean at bsoc camp some chick actually said something along the lines of 'oh, you're from ruse? there must be very few... *looks up and down* individual... people there'

      totally rambling because it's late but if you like your style that should be enough and there's no style that everyone will like anyway xD that's why it's called style! it's unique

      okay i'm commenting too much and now i'm creepy too hahahaha

      Delete