Friday, April 19, 2013

sleeeeeep

I'm terribly sleep deprived. I stayed up almost all night (slept at 7am and woke up a 11am) becuase of accounting and economics tute hw.

Argh. I feel so behind on uni and it's only week 6.

I realised there's actually a SUPER attractive guy in my accounting tute that i never noticed before. Probably because i gave up on the hope of making friends with the girls and started to observe the males.

I've always thought he was like decently good looking, but he wore glasses today and BAM. INSTANTLY HIS ATTRACTIVE LEVELS SOARED.

Like i couldn't concentrate on accounts payable or all that jazz... too distracted by ultimatestudmuffins face...

lol jokes im not that superficial.

sort of. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

IM SO TIRED.

WHEN IM TIRED I DO SILLY THINGS PLEASE FORGIVE ME

2 comments: