Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Time...

When I tell people I don't know where all my time goes, I'm lying.

I know exactly where all my time goes.

I'm sleeping it all away.

I think I'm sleeping like 12 hours a day...

Go to sleep at 12 and wake up at 12...

Ok maybe that's an exaggeration. More like sleep at 1 and wake at 11.

Still, that's like 10 hours.

Hunting the supposedly elusive z's. I think I get too much of them :p



Even though time isn't linear and it's actually like a big ball of times wimey stuff, and although skipping the night to go straight to breakfast would be awesome, waiting slowly for time is nice I suppose.

Time is supposed to heal you.

Like my stupid ankle.

And other things.

I read the letter without crying for the first time today.

I read it about once a week...

Even though I moved out, I still took the letters with me. I didn't want my family to read it an I didn't want to throw them... They're too special.

Am I silly?

Maybe.

I heard sw is sick, which makes me concerned, because he barely gets sick cause of his massive germaphobe ways...

JC and JM are having a party tonight and I'm not sure whether I should go, firstly because of my ankle and secondly because he was invited too.

I half want to go and half don't want to go because of that...

...

On the train back to parramatta, and I'm excited to go to work.

I like tutoring English. I like it when they start to like their essay and get excited to do it. Is that silly? I love English so maybe that's why. I feel sad when they don't send me essays...

Is this what the English teachers feel?

...

This is very rambly, I apologise.

...

I HATE USING CRUTCHES. I HATE IT. THEY'RE SO INCONVENIENT IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. IT MAKES ME MAD.

Hence caps lock.

Also it's really hard to use when the ground is wet (rain) cause it makes the slip everywhere. So annoying.

...

I hope he doesn't read this... He probably won't.

...

Trains always make me sleepy. I dunno why. Probably cause it's quiet and you can't do much on a train. Especially if you're alone. I will like 99% of the time fall asleep on a train. And then like 10% have an issue with which stop I get off at because of that :p

...

How's your mid sem break going? I hope you're being productive! :3

:)

Have some who.


No comments:

Post a Comment