Sunday, April 14, 2013

KYCK day 2

Today was pretty fun.

Writing warm and fuzzies, playing youth games, singing songs and watching dr who during breaks :)

Guardian Angel was terrible... My original plan of leaving prepared cup noodles, knocking on door and running went perfectly, but my second plan of action stuffed up and the person found out who I was :(

I think I'm the only one who's been caught so far haha..

But I wanted to show love so I worked hard. No regrets.

---

I was really convicted by the talk tonight, about loving everyone like Christ loved us

"For God showed us how much he lived us in this: that whilst we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

We are called to love like Jesus loved us, to love others with our life on the line.

To love purely, and to love completely.

And not to love just when it is convenient, or when we have the time and resources to love others, but whenever the situation arises.

For if we follow the God of Love, we must love as he loved us.

I find it very difficult to love people wholly, with an open mind. To great them with respect ad love and concern. Too encourage them and to share the gospel with them, for that is he greatest love we can do.

Because I hate people. I have like no faith in humanity, because I believe that we're corrupt and sinful. And I find it amazing that a God so perfect could love something as dirty and immoral and sinful me, let alone suffer pain and separation and death for my sake. It's a crazy love that I find hard to apply to my own heart.

But I suppose I must try. For only God can watch over me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment