Wednesday, April 10, 2013

impulsive dance workshop.

Today was the household grocery trip. We caught the bus straight to bondi and bought every single kind of vegetable available. Then milk and bread. Then we went home :D

I love veggies :D

Also before heading to work i went thrift shopping (again) and i got the most scandalous skirt (because it was only $5.)

Like super scandalous.
It's black and has chains and looks like something a fairy would wear, if the fairy was a punk rocker fairy with a penchant for mini skirts under semi see through tutus and metal.

I want to wear it and also never ever ever want to wear it.

More embarrassingly, I have clothes that would match it that I would also never ever wear. 

I think i secretly wish for some society to have a punk rock emo themed night that i can wear all these clothes i secretly collect too. 

I dunno if I'm a sad person or not. 

haha.

---

Today at the library where i tutor, there was a free dance workshop that the kid wanted to go to, so i went and watched and ended up semi participating. 

Although i realllllllllly have bad co-ordination. My dancing is mostly limited to bobbing up and down and swaying side to side with the beat...

My foot movements are terrible. 

Which is kind of understandable because the only dancing i've ever done is in heels, and I prefer to keep my heels on the floor in case i stab someone with them :p

---

KYCK. I AM EXCITE.

Even though i'm a supervisor haha. 

I must be responsible for children and such

But i'll probably get sick and die... lol

---

I'm really sleep and I have not studied nearly enough for the exam on friday. 

COFFEE HITS. :D

It is at times like these I wish I was like Granger and had a time turner and could use it to study moar. MOAR STUDY TIME.

Also my brother showed me this video. 

OBVIOUSLY THE DOCTOR IS BETTER OK????

Although I wish it was Matt Smith haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment