Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Quanta what???

So today, I found out we have an assignment due for stats, so I TOTALLY FREAKED OUT.

Guy in my class shook his head at me and told me I should've known about it.

Then he told me it was released yesterday and due in May.

and all i thought was

I HAVE TIME :D

haha i knooooow NOT the right attitude, but whatevs :D

---

Today I feel quite disappointed with UNSW Economics co-ordinator.

I paid $19 for my printed lecture notes, and today the book didn't match what was going on.

I had to triple my already insane writing pace, because QABE is such an insanely fast-moving course.

lol jokes, but it's annoying to write the questions and then all the working, you have to write super fast and not very neat :(

I was very confused in class for a while.

---


Currently at UNSW library, and there's A WHITE CHICK READING MANGA ON HER IPAD!!!

From the angle I'm at I can't see what she's reading, but this is cool :)

---


Uni wifi is SUPER SUPER DODGY

---

I'm working on a hand-drawn banner for blog in my spare time at uni. It's been doodled on the back of my tute book haha. (not that i really have spare time, just when i get bored of studying and there's no internet lul)

It will probably look bad but oh well.

Here's the drafts...

I haven't drawn anything in a while...
beginning the inking...
Though tbh I'm scared to ink the girl cause I think it will look terrible after I do... haha.

Also the TARDIS. :/

I LOST HALF A LIFE :< (Anyone tell me where i can find a fairy in a bottle? haha)

After I drew it I realised it's portrait, and i didn't know what to do. haha. I should have drawn it landscape... oh wells. I can't edit in photo shop, I'm TERRIBLE. NOT EVEN KIDDING. I CAN'T USE TECHNOLOGY AT ALL.

I need a computer use package downloaded to me please.

Most of the stuff around it has something to do with Doctor Who: signature scarf, fez, sonic screwdriver, bow tie, TARDIS... But also have a wand, a cross, coffee and a band aid...

I need to draw some other stuff. Maybe some cake.

Cake is good.

Or fish fingers and custard.

That sounds better.

Speaking of fish fingers and custard, I opened the fridge yesterday and found a bottle of custard in there.

I was like, ... fish fingers?? :D

---

For dinner today I made roast chicken (pieces haha) and roast vegetables and tomato prawn pasta :D

My roomies went crazy and ate heaps :3

I'm happy they liked it haha.

kthnxbai (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment