Sunday, April 21, 2013

Historical :O

TODAY WAS SO MUCH FUN!

Ah i realise girls are awesome :3 I love females the most, guys are stupid and boring. It's so fun with female friends... *cries* i need to make new friends at uni....

Went out today with MH and BT and it was so much fun!

omg transport (kenso to city) was terrible, i had to wait FOREVER for the bus and then when i got on i realised why. Terrible traffic in the area. I swear I didn't move off one street for 15minutes. It took so long my candy crush hearts reloaded.

Ate ramen :3 Wanted ramen for a while, but i feel that, although it's totally normal to get a coffee by yourself (if you have your laptop so you can cram that last minute tute hw), getting food by yourself is just a little lonely...

(i forgot to take a photo, i was too hungry haha.)

Went to cafe after lunch, my sweet memory haha. the shop is so cute!


I was highly tempted by the GIANT CAKES but i didn't get a giant cake.

We stayed in the cafe, just talking, for AGES. It was the best :3

and we got some poor girl nearby to take polariod(s) for us :D

After, the girls took me to Haymarket Supre, which is actually not like all the other supres (somewhat)

It's much bigger and MUCH CHEAPER.

Like $2.50 for a top.

And - this is the amazing bit - I BOUGHT A CROP TOP.

I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVER EVER WEAR ONE.

BUT I ACTUALLY BOUGHT ONE.

Also a galaxy skirt, which im really happy about because i've always loved the idea of galaxy print bought always found galaxy print tights to be too intimidating haha.


There are like BILLIONS of amazing galaxy type products on Etsy that I've always wanted to buy, but don't have the money for :/



Oh Etsy. If only i was richer...


Went back to the house and flipped out when i met this (not so) little guy

As my housemate so accurately put it, "i have no problem with nature. I just have a problem when it comes indoors."

haha.

kthnxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment