Thursday, April 11, 2013

Law Revue.

Uni life has made me realise I never got over the social awkwardness that I had in primary school.

My mum always told my family friends and relatives that "Alysha really found herself in Baulko. She made friends and stopped being so awkward. She can talk to people."

I"m sorry mum, I actually still can't talk to people. It's scary and intimidating and i never learnt how to make friends. People made me their friend. I don't know why, but they did.

I remember in year 7, my dad took me to a dinner function and I brought a book with me. I didn't talk to anyone the entire night. I also finished the entire book that night. No, I lie. I did talk. Maybe twice. Once when my father introduced me to his boss and his wife told me she was a vet and I told her I was interested in that. (i ended up not wanting to be a vet cause i didn't like the idea of having to put down the animals... :/ ) The other time was when I asked the waiter for a new spoon cause i dropped mine. Typical right?

 My mum told me off, because that night my sister made friends with every other kid that was there, got their emails and went home and IMed them. She was in year 5.

Kinda sad, right?

My sister told me "Alysha, you need to start talking to people. I can't be there and help you make friends."

Actually, she really does help me make friends. All the church friends I have was because my sister introduced me to her new friend who happened to have a sibling in my grade.

(sniff) I'm so lonely haha

nah i'm not really lonely, because the friends I do have are very important to me and i like them very much :3

Just wish i can have more friends D:

ALL I WANT TO BE IS LOVED. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK??

---

EXAMS AND ASSIGNMENTS ARGH. UNI IS GETTING CRAZY.

I might not keep up D:

BUT I ALSO HAVE KYCK. YAYAY

---

yes, i shall end this post.

missing something?

maybe. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment