Monday, April 1, 2013

why hello there

well so much has been happening and i don't even remember the last time i wrote something here.

I think the last time i wrote something was before i went to malaysia. Which was like (feels like) years ago.

Now we're all uni students, living the uni days life, (possibly) partying it up and (less likely) studying hard.

Also, I moved out! Temporarily. I'm staying at a friend's place till her brother gets back from Hong Kong cause her dad doesn't want her living alone.

Actually, she's really nice, and cute, but she doesn't know how to cook. So I'm kind of the house mates unoffical cook. lol.

But she takes amazing photos! She took a really nice one for me when i came back from ANIMANIA in costume.

OMG ANIMANIA WAS SO MUCH FUN. Although it turns out i suck at dancing compared to the king/queen of dance.

Breaking out those traditional Earth Ballads. (HAHA CASSANDRA)

Speaking of Doctor Who, OMG I LOVE CLARA. SHE'S SO PRETTY AND SMART AD CLEVER AND ASDFGHJKL AWESOME.

And Matt Smith is such a cutie. SO CUTE.

I'm really excited for Doctor Who Anniversary. I wish they brought back eccly as well as tenny. :( BUT AT LEAST THEY HAVE JACK. (one can tell where my values lie, ne?)

How are you guys finding uni? I'm really enjoying uni - aka the ramen days - but i kinda miss school. :( Having all my friends in the one place is really convenient. And now i realise how completely ANTI SOCIAL AND HERMIT I AM. I have made like next to no new friends, except for some dudes in my tutes. And according to my friends, they just want to *ahem* get friendly. :(

I WANT FEMALE FRIENDS. WHY DOES MY TUTES HAVE NO FEMALES. COMMERCE HAS LOTS OF GIRLS.

It's so sad! Acutally tbh during lectures I'm scared to sit with a bunch of girls because they're all already friends and it's hard to enter their friend circle.

Why do girls travel in packs? They're never alone. It's hard to approach girls in groups.

haha last time i was telling this to my church friend and she said i sounded like a desperate guy at the bar. She then told me to go and ask desperate guys at the bar for advice on how to approach women.

I think that would go down well, don't you? :p

Hope you guys enjoy mid sem break!


2 comments:

  1. :O you're blogging again!

    "Why do girls travel in packs? They're never alone. It's hard to approach girls in groups."

    This is how I feel all the time, since Education and English both have really high girl to guy ratios. And it's hard to approach people who aren't in a group because then it looks like I'm trying to *ahem* get friendly, as you put it.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. RE: "Why do girls travel in packs?"
    be like a German U-boat, sneak up in between and ambush them! No that's bad advice.

    What's so hard about making new friends? I'm sure by saying you're a Baulko will make them like you enough in an intimidated sort of way: "Hey I'm from Baulko, you're my intellectual inferior. Be my friend." haha

    Although its really hard to meet up with friends you meet in class anyway in uni. Even Baulko people for that matter. I guess your individualist stance isn't that bad. You should try and join more societies and sync classes with people you already know next time.

    PS. Also don't go tomorrow, the event's off.
    PSS. You also might want to change your blog's timezone.

    ReplyDelete