Friday, April 12, 2013

economics :(

WHILE I WAS PRINTING MY ECON HW TODAY, THIS GUY WAS LIKE 'OH HEY IT'S YOU ALYSHA.' AND THEN HE LOOKED AT MY CLOTHES. LIKE HEAD UP, DOWN, UP AND SMIRKED.

AND I WAS LIKE, PLEASE STOP JUDGING MY CLOTHES. I LIKE WHAT I WEAR.

ALTHOUGH TO HIS FACE I WAS JUST LIKE 'HAHA WHAT?'

AND HE'S LIKE '... NOTHING. I JUST HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A WHILE...'

BUT MY CLOTHES! YOUR FACE HAS JUDGEMENT WRITTEN ALL OVER IT!

D:


Currently at Uni library with NS. I should be studying but I'm not.

Exam is in 2 hours.

haha.

I had coffee from that cart that everyone speaks of glowingly.

It was nice :D

Not so nice that it deserves endless rants.

But nice.

kthnxbai

4 comments:

  1. Good luck for your exam!! lol you're not going to see this until afterwards anyway

    for my last econ exam I got 60%, and my reaction was "yaaaaaay, that's a pass!". I should really try harder in econ, but it's too dull for me to pay attention to :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The exam is easy, absurdly so and you should do fine if you memorise the principles and know how to draw the diagrams (PPC and supply-demand).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had coffee yesterday after not having coffee in a long time, and I was just thinking, man, this is the most beautiful drink ever invented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^Haha, typical icedtrees.

    You were right next to me and I even didn't notice you writing a post!

    Oh! That cart! Which always seems to have long queues. I was wondering if the drinks were actually that good, and now I know. :D

    The cup is pretty.

    ReplyDelete