Monday, April 29, 2013

Connect and Study Cram.

Stats exam tomorrow! Spent like (notevenkidding) 5 hours in Gloria Jeans today cramming for stats before Connect Leaders meeting.

I bought a coffee and a tea, trying to reduce caffeine levels... ahahaha....

not working... lol

I think it was fairly productive... ahaha....

before connect, i went and ate pizza with ML, cause he's doing connect too. What a cool guy.

I'm so unhealthy HAHAHA.

EXAMS TOMORROW OMIGOSH
3
I'm concerned im going to fail. ahahahaha.

Im too tired to study anymore... i think i just want to go to bed...

Also cause of the connect train and plan (which brought back baulko iscf memories tbh, haha kenny), i missed the latest ep of doctor who!

So sad.

Though i regret nothing.

I'm going to defs go to docsoc screening tomorrow.

I've put attending on it a couple of times, but i've never actually been, shhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL.

But tomorrow defs going, bringing by newly addicted friend along who has now caught up. (HAHA JIN)

Church was nice today :) We did Ecclesiastes and 1 Corinthians, which is what i'v been doing in my quiet times, so i had that fun "omigosh i know what he's talking about because i'm going over that now and now i understand EVERYTHING" moment ahahaha.

 Also, strangely, conversations in hash tag are kind of fun.

1 comment: