Thursday, April 18, 2013

Welp.

(I never liked the term welp but it gets used a lot and it seemed appropriate. I thought I posted this last night but turns out I saved it as a draft instead...)

Wednesday 17th
Exam tomorrow! I'm not going to do well, I don't really understand matrix rules.

I'm not Neo UNSW. I'm sorry.

Today I had to take my siblings to Chatswood for a dental appointment. I took them to Korean BBQ for lunch before the dentist ^^

And before you think it's cause I was being nice, it was purely because I've wanted to eat BBQ for a while, but it's sad for anyone to eat BBQ alone. Also you can only get one kind of dish. Also my sister speaks Korean.

(We didn't take photos of the BBQ cause we were too busy stuffing our faces nahahaha)

I want to eat ramen at a ramen store next :3 but I have to have more money first. Haha.

Walked around Chatswood for a while before catching a train home. Found a Korean grocery which had a crazy collection of instant noodles. Ill definitely be going back there :D

I bought 3 emergency lunch cup noodle flavours I think I've never seen before, and know I've definitely never tried before.






Also found a vinnies that was closing down, so I bought a bunch of stuff for $25.

Shoes were most expensive ahahaha...

I think I have a slight shoe addiction. Every time I go to any second hand store I almost always buy a pair of heels. Almost always.

Also I hate how buses to my place come so infrequently. And all 3 come around the same time too. Can't they space it out a little better? :(

But this is probably because I'm used to living on a metro line, so a bus that comes every 30 minutes during peak hour and every hour off it is incredibly frustrating.

I love metrobuses (y)

Never thought I'd ever say I love a public transport line, but there you go.


Coming back on the bus i realised that i got on the wrong bus, cause one bus stops halfway :( so i had to wait another 30mintues in the dark, and the cold (and the diamonds. lol jks no diamonds)

But i was sitting on the bus banister side ting cause when i got on there was no room, and the bar made me feel like i was on a kids rollercoaster ahaha....




When I got home I put groceries away, and my roomies had already eaten, so I made packet instant noodles!

And I was so hungry, I ended up singing about how hungry I was while I was making instant noodles.

---
The instant noodle song in cmaj.

I'm so hungry
I want noodles
Instant noodles
Too bad it's not instant
More like 3 minute noodles

Nooooodles are Taaaaaaasty
I hate maccas but I love fast food
FAAAAST NOODLES.
3 MINUTE NOOOOODLES!!

(Hum whilst inserting the occasional noodles and/or Hungus, hungry, yummy, shut up stomach etc until noodles are cooked)

*whilst pouring into bowl*

Everybody loves noodles!
Itadakimasu!

*eat furiously*

---

Really don't want to study tonight. But I think I'm going to not do so well, so ill probably stay up late and try and develop some kind of understanding haha...

MY ASOS JUMPER CAME!!! IMSOSUPERHAPPY! IT SAYS BITE ME AHAHAHA.



---

Roomies and I were sitting round the table studying when we started talking about clothing then sized then weight then boobs and one thing lead to another and on a high of caffiene and laughter we didn't stop rollinng around on the floor in hysterics for about 30 minutes.

People say going into a house with randoms can be kinda crap, but i love it so far :)

kthnxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment